Looking for a different take on peanut butter pie? Try our South Shore Kitchen approved light and fluffy no-bake peanut butter pie that you can make in 15 minutes. Rich, cream and full of flavor this pie is a perfect picnic pleaser. Our recipe is a far cry from a traditional peanut butter pie, there is nothing heavy or dense about this one but you won’t miss a thing when it comes to flavor.
Whip It Good
There really isn’t anyway to make this pie wrong. All you need to do is make sure you are thoroughly whipping up the ingredients with each addition. This will help you achieve the perfect light and fluffy texture.
Make sure you are folding in the cool-whip by hand. You don’t want to use a stand mixer because it is much too powerful and will cause your pie filling to fall.
There isn’t much more we can say about this pie. It is quick, easy and delicious so get in the kitchen and start mixing. Comment down below and tell us what you think. If you tried our recipe @thesouthshorekitchen on Instagram. We would love to see what you are cooking.Print
15 Minute No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ½ Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 regular sized Reese peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 – 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 ¼ cup cool whip
- Cool whip
- 1 full sized peanut butter cup, shaved or chopped
Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter by hand until combined.
Next, stir in chopped peanut butter cup pieces and then press firmly into a standard size pie pan. Set aside.
- Whipped softened cream cheese on medium-high speed, add peanut butter and continue whipping until incorporated. Add sifted powdered sugar to mixture and continue whipping until all ingredients come together. Fold in cool whip by hand
Pour peanut butter mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
Top with additional cool whip and peanut butter cup garnish.
Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to come together.