Cocktail Corner time! This week the South Shore Kitchen is reviewing the Baltimore blast. It’s sweet, it’s tart, it’s smooth and it’s delicious. The perfect blend of bourbon, apricot brandy, lemon juice and a touch of sweetness. Light and refreshing, the perfect drink for sipping on the patio at sunset.
There isn’t much work involved in mixing up the Baltimore blast. Throw all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, mix it up, pour over ice into a rocks glass and enjoy!
Our official team review is hands down 5 cheers! It’s really good. Definitely something we can see ourselves making again in the future. We also love that it doesn’t have an overwhelming bourbon flavor. It’s light and very drinkable.
Give the Baltimore blast a try and @thesouthshorekitchen on Instagram. What’s your favorite bourbon cocktail? Comment down below.Print
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon
- 1 ½ ounces apricot brandy
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- Optional garnish- lemon twist
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake enough to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour over ice, into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and Enjoy!!!