DIY Kitchen Towels
- Flour Sack Towels (Any flat light colored cotton towels will work)
- Rubber Stamps
- Permanent Ink Stamp pad (We use Staz-On)
- Protective paper to cover work surface
- Lay a single layer of fabric on flat hard surface covered with protective paper.
- Choose stamps for your design.
- Do a quick check to be sure there are no wrinkles in fabric or table covering. You are ready to begin stamping.
- When pressing stamp on pad be sure to get a good coverage of ink. Using firm even pressure stamp your fabric.
- Let towel sit for a few minutes to dry