Do you spend Sunday afternoon thinking about how you are totally going to rock this week? Neither do we! Actually, most of us are still tired from Saturday and wondering how we are going to survive. If you feel the same way SSK is here to lend you a helping hand with our mixed greens salad base. It gives you a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals and you can check successful adulting off of your to-do list.
Our Mixed Greens Salad Base is the perfect start to any salad. You can throw in your favorite proteins,
extra veggies or crunchy salad toppings. We love to have a different combo every day. Don’t let the cilantro in the greens mix throw you this salad is great with any type of dressing.
Quick Tip: When portioning your greens into meal prep containers we suggest keeping wet veggies like tomatoes or cucumbers on the side until the day of serving to get a little more shelf life out of your
To change things up mid week we love to add crunchy almond salad topping drizzled with our Asian inspired peanut dressing. What is your favorite way to top your salad? Comment below or tag us on
Mixed Greens Salad Base
- 6–8 cups Kale, chopped with ribs removed
- 8 cups mixed greens, we used sweet gem, tango and oak
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 4 scallions, sliced
- Toss all the ingredients together and store in a covered container. Salad base will last a good five days.