Pepperoncini Brined Roasted Chicken
- Yield: 1 Chicken
- Method: Roasting
- Pepperoncini Brine
- Whole Chicken
- Garlic Powder
- Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- In container with a lid, add whole chickn and cover with pepperoncini brine.
- Allow to marinate overnight in fridge.
- Remove chicken from brine and pat off excess liquid.
- Combine spice ingredients and rub seasoning on the bird.
- Place whole chicken on the rotisserie attachment. Grilling on med temp until internal temp reaches 180°F. The cook time will vary depending on the weight of the chicken, but generally it should be around 1 ½-2 hours.
- After the chicken is cooked, allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.